Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spend the Last Warm Nights of the Season at Moustache


It's officially fall, but there are still some warm days left, I hope. After warm days come warm nights and those should be spent at Moustache. I spent one recent warm Sunday night sitting at their outdoor area drinking wine and enjoying the great tunes. I've only eaten there once (I usually like to go a few times or try a couple of dishes to write a review), but I wanted to make sure you hit their outdoor space before it got too cold. The East Harlem Moustache is one of three Mediterranean Pitza Restaurants around Manhattan. I tried the Moustache Pitza, a fresh pita covered in roasted red bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, parsley and mozzarella. It was great combination of flavors and a unique twist on a classic pizza pie, . My waitress was an East Harlemer excited to discuss her favorite haunts around the hood (which, of course I love to discuss too). Be sure to hit Moustache soon and let me know which dishes you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment