Thursday, May 20, 2010
According to a press release from the New York Economic Development Fund the development will include:
* 30,000 square feet of cultural space celebrating East Harlem’s unique and diverse cultural heritage;
* More than 800 total housing units, 600 of which will be affordable to individuals or families with moderate or middle incomes;
* A mid-block public plaza;
* A minimum of 24,000 square feet of landscaped open space;
* 50,000 square feet of retail space reserved for locally-owned businesses at below market rents;
* 250,000 square feet of class A office space;
* A 98,000-square-foot hotel; and,
* A $10 million local investment fund to assist small businesses and entrepreneurs that locate in the new development.
What do you think? Would you want to live in this complex?
Labels: east harlem aparmtnets, East Harlem Media, east harlem media entertainment and cultural center